Sunday 19 October 2008

AwFUL...

After spending the day with Vladamir the hamster going through a broken back scare with Barbara the Rabbit...

I dropped into Leons to catch Arsenal slick it up, and then Man U give the world a lesson in football...

Then..!! The Music of Black Origin Awards came on..

I know it's somewhat of a cliche to rip into the MOBO's...

But it hurts.. John Legend to kick it'off with an awful track.. "Run" or summink... AwFUL

Mel B... AwFUL... Too much skin shine and plastic tits..!!


Reverend Run... AwFUL.. AWFUL.. AWFUL...

Gael Clichy... I can't take you seriously anymore.. I can't!!



Estelle...!! PLEASE..!!

Don't let them interview you before the make up's on..!! No!!

Don't call yourself out in Wembley Arena on International broadcast and try and spin a lickle acapella then let the track run with your uber produced vocals...!!

AWFUL..!!

and then I left Leons house..!!