Wednesday 29 October 2008

Lick off the beat.... SKeNG

Can't remember when I first heard this tune...

But i went insane....

It then arrived in the post on "white label" about a year ago... and the first time I played it was at The End for the Brownswood Are One gig we did.

... most notably I played it at the Worldwide Festival Beach After Party business...



and my copy of The Bugs Album "London Zoo" was duly ripped out of my hand by none other than Laurent Garnier.

I hope he's been playing it?

I did wonder why this hasn't been a bigger hit, or received acroos the board radio coverage...?!

and then...? Dean told me "Skeng" means "Gun"....

So?

That'd be why...!!!

Let it remain an underground killer (excuse the pun...!!) and let it be known that I in no way endorse the message... but completely endorse the bass-line.