Thursday 11 September 2008

Electric Boogaloo

so long 25.... it's been fun.

Kinda feels like New Years eve without feeling the need to empty my wallet into some dry celebration...!!!

I've been oiling my parts and attempting to sharpen (make less blunt..!!) my robotic dance skills...

and therefore found myself in....The Danger Zone, The Jacking Zone, The World Class Wrecking Crew, The Megatrons and fancying myself as an Egyptian Lover!!!!


Arabian Prince - Innovative Life

Out now from the mans 'dem at Stonesthrow. It comes with a 16 page booklet with a history of west coast hip-hop & electro and Arabian Prince history...

He was one of the founding members of N.W.A.... respect!!

Heads up to the cats at MissingToof...

Been holding out on this one for a while... and claiming the credit on the dance floor.

But seeing as tho' it's the end of something and the beggining of everything i thought i'd? Well? Y'Know...!!!

Be nice.